Tutor Agreements and Assurances
These agreements simply provide assurances to 99Tutors.com that you will not reveal our methods or approaches to a competitor and that you yourself will not compete against us for 3 years. CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT:
AGREEMENT and acknowledgement between first party, 99Tutors.com (The Company), and
Whereas, the Company agrees to furnish the Undersigned access to certain confidential information relating to the affairs of the Company solely for purposes of tutoring clients of 99Tutors.com, Whereas, the Undersigned agrees to review, examine, inspect or obtain such information only for the purposes described above, and to otherwise hold such information confidential and secret pursuant to the terms of this agreement. BE IT KNOWN, that the Company has or shall furnish to the Undersigned certain confidential information, described as follows:
1) Contact information for tutees and tutors
2) Methods of contacting tutees and tutors
3) Methods of arranging meetings for tutorials
4) Methods of payment
5) General procedures
and may further allow suppliers, customers, employees or representatives of the Company to disclose information to the Undersigned, only upon the following conditions:
1. The Undersigned agrees to hold all confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets in trust and confidence and agrees that it shall be used only for the contemplated purpose, and shall not be used for any other purpose or disclosed to any third party under any circumstances whatsoever.
2. No copies may be made or retained of any written information supplied.
3. At the conclusion of our discussions, or upon demand by the Company, all information, including written notes, photographs, or memoranda shall be promptly returned to the Company. Undersigned shall retain no copies or written documentation relating thereto.
4. This information shall not be disclosed to any employee, consultant or third party unless said party agrees to execute and be bound by the terms of this agreement, and disclosure by Company is first approved.
5. It is understood that the Undersigned shall have no obligation with respect to any information known by the Undersigned or as may be generally known within the industry prior to date of this agreement, or that shall become common knowledge within the industry thereafter.
6. The Undersigned acknowledges the information disclosed herein is proprietary or trade secrets and in the event of any breach, the Company shall be entitled to injunctive relief as a cumulative and not necessarily successive or exclusive remedy to a claim for monetary damages.
7. This agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and assigns.
8. This constitutes the entire agreement.
FOR GOOD CONSIDERATION, the undersigned First Party jointly and severally covenant and agree not to compete with the business of 99Tutors.com (The Company), and its lawful successors and assigns. The term "non compete" as used herein shall mean that the Undersigned shall not directly or indirectly engage in a business or other activity described as: tutoring services notwithstanding whether said participation be as an owner, officer, director, employee, agent, consultant, partner or stockholder (excepting as a passive investment in a publicly owned company). This covenant shall remain in full force and effect for 3 years from date hereof. In the event of any breach, the Company shall be entitled to full injunctive relief without need to post bond, which rights shall be cumulative with and not necessarily successive or exclusive of any other legal rights. This agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, assigns and personal representatives.